Monday, February 2, 2015

Destiny

February 2, 2015

Just a real quick sharing of a thought that went through my mind that seemed powerful to me.

I was reading an advertisement for a tape on destiny...what is your destiny?  And the thought dropped into my mind that said,

Your destiny is NOW.

WOW....it brought to mind how often we are looking to accomplish something tomorrow....when in God's way of thinking there is just NOW.
Now is the day of salvation. Now faith is....

Be encouraged. You have the choice today to welcome Him and hear His voice and enter into his Rest today, now!! Now while the Rest is 
still available, that Rest that the Israelites didn't enter into. For indeed, it is Christ in us our hope of being like Him!!


Meri 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any insight you may have or response you have to these posts on my blog.