Sunday, June 8, 2014

1965 Prophecy except..Judgement in My House

Date: Jun 8, 2014 5:34 PM
This is an excerpt from a 


1965 PROPHECY BY STANLEY FRODSHAM
   posted 

by  holyfireorg .........................I think the whole prophecy can be found at 

http://theflamingherald.wordpress.com/2014/06/08/1965-prophecy-by-stanley-frodsham/

I just couldn't help but be drawn to the fact that there is a reason God is working in what this calls My House.....so that we can stand when judgement comes to our cities.   I can only wonder how many of us are really submitting to that judgement NOW so that we are equipped IN HIM for what lies ahead, that we are equipped to stand in Him.   Meri

My wrath shall be manifested against all ungodliness. It shall come with great intensity. You have known my love but have not experienced My wrath or My severity. My judgments are literal and not a thing to be passed over lightly. Realize the severity of My judgments and My intense anger against the sin in My household. My judgments shall begin in My house, for I will cleanse My house that it be not a partaker of My wrath against the iniquities of the cities. Before I visit the nations in judgment; I will begin at My house. When I do cause My wrath to come upon the cities of the world, My people shall be separate. I desire a people without spot or wrinkle and such will be preserved by Me in the time of My wrath, which will be coming upon all iniquity and unrighteousness.
I am going to prepare you for the coming days by a hard path that will cause many to cry out continually unto Me. For when the going is easy men do not seek Me, but rejoice in a temporary blessing. And when that blessing is removed they so often turn this way and that way but do not come to Me. I am showing you these things in order that you may seek Me continually and with great diligence. As you seek Me I will open up truths to you that you have not seen before, and these very truths will be such that will enable you to stand in these last days. As you are persecuted, reviled and rejected by your brethren then you will turn unto Me with all your heart and seek Me for that spiritual life that you need. So that when the tribulation comes you will have that which will enable you to stand. For many will be tossed to and fro, men's hearts shall fail them because of trouble on every hand. These days shall be very terrible, the likes of which have never been seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any insight you may have or response you have to these posts on my blog.