Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tuesday. ..Montana Response

This is a report from my trip to Montana this past week...

I want thank each of you who prayed and believed God as I traveled to Montana to a conference with the women from the  Dayspring Congregation in Sheridan Montana.  There were about 20 of us women that attended a retreat up in the mountains an hour or so out of Sheridan.  I think I mentioned that I really had no idea why I was going and when I went I really had no idea what Dayspring was, what the retreat was about,  Sue Funk who has been on my lists for a long time was the one who invited me to this conference. Now that women has vision of the love of God in a very special way and all but two of the women there were "her children"   and both of us were there because she "called"....invited.   She's a precious spiritual mother and has taught those in her care well. 

I left last Tuesday and returned this morning..Tuesday August 27th...16 hour bus ride each way. And it was a blessed bus ride and I thank the ones who prayed and those who spoke into this trip in special ways. 

If I were to summarize what the Lord said during this conference it would be the following as it relates to His body in general.  This group of women were mature women, grounded in the word and having walked with the Lord through many trials individually and corporately. Yet He made it clear that he wanted to "knit them together in Love."  During the three days together among these women there was NO cliques, I heard no back biting, no negative talking about any of the ladies and the ladies seem to be free to relate to one another.  Even though these ladies had lived in relationship with each other for years, this conference was inviting them to be spiritually knit together as the Spirit was moving and working in and through them.  This is a  practical outworking of the love of God deposited in them in Christ Jesus.

A second thing that was being said in this conference was that having experiences with God and from God isn't all God wants for his children.  He isn't satisfied and hopes we aren't satisfied with times in the Presence, times of refreshing. He is wanting us to live in His Presence...to be the refreshing, to be the River or Stream that makes glad the city of God and which flows even to the nations and waters the 12 trees that are healing year around.  He kept bringing forth words of  who He is...I AM....and if He is I AM and He is in the Father as the Father is in Him, and I am in Him as He is in the Father and He is in me as the Father is in him....then...I can walk daily by faith that the I AM is in and with me and All that He is 24/7.   Learning to walk in Him as He is in me, is the work that God is training his mature saints to walk in at this hour.  We carry Him wherever we go.  


 Andrew Murray wrote in ABIDE IN CHRIST, something that has come fresh to me.  WE ALWAYS ABIDE IN HIM.   Scripture says if anyone doesn't abide in him he is cast off.   We aren't cast off and we wont be, because we abide in Christ and Christ abides in me...............period..done..completed. Now...mature saints of God...so to speak...it is a matter of whether we BY FAITH will believe that that abiding was established  when Jesus went to be with the Father...did I not tell you there were many "abiding places, dwelling places, tabernacles"....that where I am you can be also..................IN CHRIST, Christ in me, the Father in me and I in the Father even as Jesus is in the Father...............secured once for all in the resurrection life. Either we will walk in what IS and Him who is I AM....or we deny the truth.  What is isn't seen but it is the reality of what is.  So when I abide, I by faith am trusting in the abiding place...where I AM...as it is in Heaven and proclaiming and walking in what IS in the heavenlies.  Thy kingdom come on earth as it is in Heaven.

A third thing that I learned once again is how faithful God is to perform His Word.  Over these three days I watched God raise up His word that He had given me by revelation (and written down) through his body...a piece here and a piece there and I had the privilege of tying those things God spoke through various ones in what HE had already spoken to me. When God said to do something, I watched as He performed what He said even when some in leadership didn't honor His word....those who had ears to hear did and obeyed the Word.  Learning for me, how He who speaks is able to perform..and does perform and we might even say has performed His work to completion. We just have the blessed privilege to walk it out!

This day and move that God is pouring out REQUIRES that we trust Him to bring forth that which He has said He has done and which the Word says..IT IS FINISHED.  The finished work of God is brought forth into this earthly realm as we are willing to step forth in faith believing He is who He says He is and did and accomplished what He said He did!!  How easy to twist that and say...I trust God to do what He says He will do.................but it is Finished..........we are called to walk in the completed work of Christ...who came to destroy the works of the devil.

It is time we begin to see that the Lord has stirred up his faith in us to believe what HE ACCOMPLISHED at the cross and what was done while Jesus sat down at the right hand of the father!! This isn't name it and claim it...it is speaking what is unseen as if it is seen...not saying what is seen isn't!! I truly believe that as we move into this time of God's revelation of Kingdom living, He is sending forth new expressions of teaching that will set people free in a way and give them foundation to walk on all at the same time IF we are willing to disciple people and trust the Holy Spirit to teach those that we disciple.  

In closing, I was sooooooooooooo thankful to come home to my little home here..(40' fifth wheel) and the flowers and safety that this little place has and its quietness....and the company of my precious husband.  When we got back Sunday morning from the retreat we got in the last 1/2 hour of the sermon of Dayspring congregation. At the end of it the wife of the retired pastor leaned over two pews to meet the kiss of her husband who was leaning over his pew to meet her. Oh how I longed for my husband's hug and kiss at that moment!   So our Father longs for us to enjoy His embrace....on an ongoing basis. I never doubted my husband's love and care for me while I was gone and I rested it in, but oh...how nice was his hug when I got off that bus after 17 hours of travelling.

May the word of the Lord be increased to you and in you to running over.

Meri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any insight you may have or response you have to these posts on my blog.