Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meri's Paintings


My husband's 40 Ford...painted in July 2013...on fiberboard mounted on green canvas...hangs in his shop

The very first painting I did...first acrylic and really first painting....hangs in Caldwell Idaho at my friends Niel and Diane's

The last painting I finished August 17 of my friend Joyce's barn out of Chehalis Washington. Hangs in her kitchen nicely framed.

Horsethief Reservoir  in Idaho up out of Cascade where I went fishing with my friend Niel and Diane over Labor Day 2012.

another view of the panseys

another view of the 40

Sunflowers I painted...this was the 3rd one I did...not an original as the sunflowers were in a painting book...but this is my rendition. 


Sunflowers before they were finished.  The finished painting hangs at our friends Mike and Nancy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any insight you may have or response you have to these posts on my blog.